About This Course
What is Emergency First Aid At Work training?
This 1-day Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) training course is a Level 3 RQF Award and makes anyone who completes it a formally qualified emergency first aider.
This course is Ofqual Accredited.
If your first aid needs assessment stipulates that you need a qualified emergency first aider in the workplace, then this course provides all of the training required along with a nationally recognised certificate which is valid for 3 years. The course meets all guidelines, and the resulting qualification is recognised by the HSE.
- Aims and principles of first aid
- What to do in an emergency
- Basic Life Support (CPR & basic use of an AED)
- Management of the unconscious casualty
- Assessment and treatment of a casualty who is wounded or bleeding
- Choking and asphyxia
- Assessment and treatment of burns
- Assessment and treatment of miscellaneous medical conditions
- Record keeping
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for people who want to receive our most thorough first aid training. It is most suited to those working in high-risk environments, such as building sites or warehouses.